Thursday 12 May 2011

Somewhere In The Corner

I'm sitting here now, silently waiting..
In the depths of thoughts and mix emotions,
In the sense of belonging but not yet longed,
In a somewhat one way judgement of unfairness.

People passes by, glimpses occasionally out of curiosity,
Flickering through the pages of the book I hold in hand,
Merely just a way to let the time passed by..

Some distance voices taking me aback,
Of an appointment that I should come across in time.
Regular faces of blank stares again and again..

The never ending gaze of an elderly has taken me to the future,
Will I be the same like her?
Or will I just be still in this moment and don't care less about the future?

A swish of light air touches my bare skin,
I shall wake up from these trancending of the brain.
As I gaze that face written with life experience,
I said goodbye to the white and blue table of anticipation..

Novenia - 12.05.2011 - 20.33

No comments:

Post a Comment